Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Do It Before It gets Too Late..............

I wont continue with my last blog here because It would be a overdose(may be last one itself an overdose).So,the point here which is baffling me is why do I have to think so much for the time which is yet to come(future).I don't enjoy coding the whole month, I enjoy it not more than 2-3 days a week.I don't wish to be a management student, business is not my cup of tea.So then what do I do?I do nothing for few weeks then something start to move inside my tiny mind.It is "Do something Before It gets Too Late".So I think yes I have to do something,Okay, I would start loving my work from tomorrow. And I actually enjoy the work the next day .But again as usual gets its into the same state few days later.

I don't know why I have to think and act accordingly for the betterment of the time which has not yet come whether I like it or not.I remember lines from "monk who sold his Ferrari" which says prepare for the future but not the cost of missing enjoyment of your present.
I am missing something , this is not true enjoyment which I would have liked.I have got decent job,decent money,good friends.May be my expectations from life is too much.

So while go into search of that missing thing,my mind is already saying don't waste your time here "better do something before it gets late" :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog entries (even if they are gramatically incorrect :P). Not because they are well written (even after so many language errors!) but because they are true. They are very precise in explaining how you were feeling when you wrote then (it maybe because I know you well and can relate to your state!). I at least think about these things all the time and it seems like I always wanted to say these things but never got around to doing it! I hope you will keep writing them, even if I am the only reader ;-)

I want to comment about so many things you wrote about, but I feel some kind of hesitation doing that, the same kind of hesitation that keeps from writing blogs in the first place! But all said, if we ever get down to talking about these things again, my comments will always be constructive and praising of your effort.

rahuljha said...

I agree with kshitij, please keep posting here. I love reading these entries...

Anirudh Tiwari said...

Your blogs-entries are very relaistic. One can relate to them very easily. Keep on posting this kind of thoughts. And by reading these blogs i can surely say you dont have a tiny mind. A hell lot of ideas circulate in there.

Unknown said...

no more entries?